Radio and podcast Appearances:
· Brian Lehrer Show (WNYC): The Citzenship of Native Americans (with Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz) (7/18/2017)
· Represent (Slate): Revisiting Dances with Wolves (2/3/2017):
· Another Round (Buzzfeed): Water Protectors and Fear Allerton (11/22/16)
· Another Round (Buzzfeed): Stay in Your Lane (9/29/15)
· Here and Now (NPR): New Exhibit Highlights Native American Fashion (11/23/15)
· All Points West (CBC): Cowichin Sweaters and Cultural Appropriation (1/30/15)
· Native America Calling: Costume Controversy (10/31/12), Racism online (10/4/13)
· The Takeaway (WNYC): The Politics of Johnny Depp as Tonto (7/3/13)
· Tell me more (NPR): Powwow Party Flub leads to fashion line (8/12/13)
· Art Beat Santa Fe (KVSF): Paul Frank and IAIA Collaboration (8/13/13)
· Whisper n Thunder Radio Show (online): Education in Indian Country (8/23/13)
· DNTO (CBC): When did your clothing cause a crisis? (3/23/12)
Indian Country Today (2/1/19): Advice for Non-Indigenous Instructors of Native Studies
Teen Vogue (5/7/18): Colorado State University Tour Incident Is Nothing New for Native Students (With Amanda Tachine)
The Activist History Review (9/28/17): On Loneliness and the Reason Why: Experiences as a Native Academic
Teen Vogue (4/19/17): How I Feel As a Native Woman When Trump Idolizes Andrew Jackson
Stanford Magazine (2015, September/October) “The Ghosts of Mascots Past.”
New York Times (8/4/15): The Benefits of Cultural Sharing are Usually One-Sided
Indian Country Today (2/4/15): Nike Gets it Right; Brand collaborates with O’odham designer.
Indian Country Today (12/18/14) Dear Ralph Lauren, Our ancestors are not your props
Indian Country Today (12/5/14): Why Fix Tiger Lily? Why can’t we just let her go?
Santa Fe New Mexican (8/18/14) For the People, By the People: The Indigenous Fine Art Market
Indian Country Today (10/14/11): What’s Next for the Urban Outfitters Case?